Skip to content

Acrobat Sign - General

Your feedback is essential to helping us shape the future of Acrobat Sign. That’s why we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. Here, you can send us ideas for new features you’d like to see or report bugs that are getting in your way.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion, or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Acrobat Sign team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Adobe Acrobat Sign forum.

Submit feature requests and bug reports to our product teams via this UserVoice site. You can also look at ideas and issues that other users have submitted and vote for ideas you like.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.

80 results found

1. In person signing for salesforce.

Salesforce is one of the major applications used by
    SME worldwide. Solutions that are an alternative to echosign already have this feature and echosign is losing terrain on this issue. My company, like many others needs this feature to allow our clients to sign documents in person.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Amy Wang responded

There is a feature for in-person signing in the EchoSign for Salesforce app.

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Eran Aloni responded

Released October-12 as part of EchoSign 5.2
    Signature stamps can be added on every page. Check out “Signature preferences” on your account tab

3. You should be able to resend a document that is under the out for signature tab.

My boss gets lots of emails and sometimes the request for signatures get buried , so it would be nice to be able to resend a document without having to create it again. ( sometimes documents can require 25 or more initials!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Mangesh Bhandarkar responded

Hi Melissa,
    You can send out a reminder for a specific document from the Manage section of the UI. The reminder email will include a link to sign the agreement. This way you do not need to recreate the document but will be able to get the signature request email on the top of queue for your boss.
    Thanks
    Mangesh

4. CC's on a contract that goes out should receive emails on the status of the doc like the sender

CC's on a contract that goes out should receive emails on the status of the doc like the sender

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Charlie Tibshirani responded

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your suggestion! This has been implemented and will go live Monday, January 24th as part of EchoSign’s Spring 2011 release. Please contact support@echosign.com after that time if you wish to use this feature.

-Charlie
    Product Manager

5. notify sender if the agreement does not reach intended recipient.

If the email address for the other party to sign is inputted incorrectly by mistake, there should be a notification to the sender informing them so that the agreement can be re-sent to the correct email address.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow signatories to attach supporting documentation to agreements

Some of forms ask people to prove they have (for example) relevant work permits.

As far as I can see the only way we can offer this with EchoSign is to insist they fax in copies of their documents.

Some of our forms are complicated and require written (ideally typed) responses.

By allowing them to attach (upload) documents we could also allow them to type in responses (rather than have us decipher sometimes difficult to read hand writing).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable radio buttons with text tags and in the online editor

And what's the point of having required checkboxes in the text tags? If the checkbox is required to be checked, there's no point in having it in the first place since the signer would have no option....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add possibility to delegate signature with sort of review and or approval process.

Signature delegation is important for executives who would like to authorize certain persons for certain standard documents, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fill & Sign: Allow you to sign and file documents locally.

I sign and send documents out for viewing. I have to either be able to save it locally or send it to myself to be saved due to legal requirements to have the file kept in certain locations. Echosign will not let me send to myself or save a signed document directly .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Include Photos on Releases

I would like to use either a smartphone or tablet, with a built-in camera, take a photo of someone, superimpose that photo on a release and then have that person sign the release. That way it is possible to identify people with their signed release.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. create inbox management reports

Management reports that are generated using the contents of the various statuses that show what is outstanding for signature, when it was sent and to whom, what has been received and when, etc. It would be great to see this information in a report instead of having to look at each individual contract for the details. Also, being able to export this info into a CSV file format would be handy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Try our reporting tool that allows you to view the distribution of agreements by status, sender, etc. You can also export the data to a CSV file.

12. Docusign allows you to get a contract signed and at time of signature the document to go to another party ( someone that did not sign the do

Docusign allows you to get a contract signed and at time of signature the document to go to another party ( someone that did not sign the document).

For example: Person A initiates the contract - Person B signs the contract and Person A receives the contract but at that time I'd like Person C to also receive the contract so that Person A does not have to forward the signed contract. Does that make sense? This capability is possible with Docusign.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Show CC link under the recipient list exposes a field where you can carbon copy (CC) any email address that you want to view the agreement, without them having signing/approval authority.

13. Allow free "practice accounts"

I would like to second the idea of enabling more opportunity to learn the system than is currently provided by the initial five, free transactions. I too, quickly used up my five transactions just sending documents to one my own email addresses. Unfortunately, however, I still do not feel totally confident about using the system for my actual business documents. Why not just allow unlimited practice transactions provided the new user is only able to send the document to themselves or some area on your web site that would mimic exactly what an intended recipient would see?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Thanks for your suggestion. We do have trial accounts which will allow you to experience the full functionality of the application for a limited period of time. You can sign up for a trial account and experience the functionality as it would be experienced by your intended recipients.
    Thanks
    Mangesh

14. Only login via Google Apps; no document access

Please make Google Apps login possible without sharing access to Google Drive. Using Google Apps to login is great, but the requirement to give EchoSign blanked access to Drive and Contacts is excessive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Most of our customers who use Google Apps want to use Google ID to login as well as have access to their Google Contact and Google Drive to be able to select documents for sending.

We do have the ability to limit use of Google Apps just for login. Please contact EchoSign Support or your Client Success Representative and they should be able to advice you on how to do so.

Thanks
    Mangesh

15. Extract data from sent and received documentss ie name, document type an date

A helpful report would be from data extracted such as name, document type and date, which could be downloaded into a spreadsheet or text file. When using Echosign as an operational workflow process, the frequency and trend of individual persons using a particular form (or the reverse, frequency of forms used and trend) can't be measured easily.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

EchoSign supports creating reports and exporting their data to CSV file format. In addition we support exporting data collected in agreements, library documents and widgets into CSV format.

If these data exports lack specific information you’re looking for, please let us know

16. When sending a password protect EchoSign document the thumbnail should not be visible to account users unless they are the originator/signer

If you send a password protected document, account users should not be able to view the thumbnail.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. making a sizable signature box

I think that you should be able to change the size of the signature boxes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Encourage & make clearer to signer they can "draw" their own signature. Reducing risk of challenges saying "That's not my signature" etc.

Just concerned and as another way to avoid someone "Trying it on".

If someone breaks a contract then doubt the legality of these then of course it's a hassle anyway. If the signer opts for the pre-drawn signature then surely this is going to pave the way for more difficult customer to say "That's my signature" etc. If they were encouraged to draw it as the first option then although it is all Legal it will actually appear more legal to signers. Hopefully stopping any challenges before they start.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Adobe Sign admins have the authority to enforce a biometric signature.
    The setting is available to Account level admins and is set at the account level: Account > Account Settings > Signature Preferences > Allow recipients to sign and initial by

Select the “Drawing a handwritten signature and initials on the screen using mouse, stylus or their finger” option.

19. Add a new options for the "I need to add my signature" check box at sending.

Our company requires a countersignature on all agreements. Our sales people (who are not allowed to sign for the company) tend to forget to check the box for "I need to add my signature to this document" so that when it comes in, we still have to print it out for a manual signature or send it back through EchoSign for the internal counter-signature. Checking the box is the only way they get the option to direct the agreement to an approved signer.

I see two possible options:

1.) Create a setting that allow the administrator to make the checkbox…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow me to customize and send a "stored" agreement with one click

I often have to send two saved documents to new people for signatures. When I do so, I have to change the Subject and Message from the EchoSign default. Thus, to do this, I have to perform the following steps:

1. Open EchoSign URL
    2. Paste email address
    3. Enter new Subject
    4. Enter new message
    5. Click "Select From Document Library"
    6. Click document #1 to attach
    7. Click document #2 to attach
    8. Click "Attach"
    9. Click "eSignature"
    10. Click "I need to add my signature"
    11. Click "Send"

It would be MUCH better if EchoSign would let me pre-customize the Subject and Message, attach the relevant documents, and…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is supported by creating a custom send page that allows you to address a specific business need.
    At this point, though, custom send pages support sending either multiple uploaded documents or a single library document, but not multiple library documents.

A possible solution may be to merge the two documents you have today into a single document.

Please contact EchoSign support for details on implementing custom send pages in your account.

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Acrobat Sign - General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base